The classroom programme is at par with the best in the market. The course is designed to focus on preparing the student in various areas that are tested in management entrance tests. Detailed sessions are conducted to elucidate the fundamental concepts. Students from non-mathematic background are given special assistance to help develop their quantitative skills. Periodic tests – on Verbal, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative segments – are conducted to assess the progress of the students, followed by guidance sessions.
This course offers –
• Intensive classroom training
• Periodic tests in different levels – Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
• Mock CAT/MAT followed by doubt clearing sessions and counselling sessions
This programme is designed keeping in mind the students who want to excel in Joint Entrance Exam, students who are seeking admission in Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT), National Institute of Technology (NIT), Central Funded Technical Institute (CFTI), government medical colleges and other prestigious engineering & medical institutes. Guided and tutored by industry-experienced teachers, the students are not only prepared to succeed in the examination, but also encouraged to develop a sharper thought process which would help them further in their studying years.
The course is structured to make the students assimilate the fundamental concepts of Physics,Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics; honing their analytical skills and parallel thinking process to enable them to creatively solve the complicated and difficult problems by applying the basic concepts and achieving a far superior performance in the examination.
This course offers –
• Intensive classroom sessions
• Periodic assessment tests followed by doubt clearing and counselling sessions
• Mock test programmes with regular feedbacks
Soft Skill – GD/PI Training
Clearing any competitive exam is only half the battle won. It has got to be followed by a brilliant performance in the Group Discussion/Group Exercise & Personal Interview segments. In these segments, the student’s knowledge of current affairs and ability to communicate his/her opinion clearly and effectively, are tested. Thus, the preparation for GD & PI should ideally start much before the test, to increase the knowledge base and gain fluency in effective communication.
This course is designed to help students prepare for the final selection process. It includes –
• Lectures on Personality Developmentand, Body language, Image Management, Communication Skills, Public Speaking & Current Affairs by esteemed faculty members
• Extensive practice sessions with individual and group feedback
• Mock interviews & group discussions followed by counselling session
School Education (VI – XII) All Boards ( English medium)
In order to help the students to excel in ICSE, ISC, CBSE, Madhyamik & WBHSE and have a bright & successful career in the future, it is important to mentor, motivate and guide the students from an early stage. Subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & English are taught for all boards to ensure their base / fundamentals are strong.
Our courses are set apart by their unique characteristics –
• With quality coaching, innovative methodologies and state-of-the-art infrastructure, these courses are designed to orient students towards the correct path to achieve success
• Subjects are taught by experts with ME/MBA/ MA as their minimum qualifications, to ensure a strong foundation of the student
• We understand the problem of shorter attention span of the kids. This is why the classes are well spaced out and not cramped together for long hours
• The batch sizes are kept smaller to ensure better mentoring of individual students. Typically, the student to faculty ratio varies from 12:1 to 25:1
• Periodic Progress Reports are given for an opportunity of course correction